Friday, June 3, 2011

school sucks

its been a loooong time since the last time i blogged..

i just came home from a photoshoot (not as a model, okay? hahaha!) me and my friend made a clothing line called SPADE and had our photo shoot at SRP. glad he could find a photographer and models without any talent fees. i was the so-called 'designer' of the clothes and stylist. we started around 3pm and ended around 5pm. i was a bit shy and in awe to the models and photographer from the start 'til the end of the photo shoot because they did their best knowing that they don't have any TFs. even though it was a bit exhausting, it was still fun and exciting because it was my first time having a photo shoot with a professional photographer and models.

now that i'm back in our house, my thoughts are now directed to my notes for my first day of school this monday (it sucks because i don't have any copies yet!) and to the requirements that i should finish asap (it sucks even more!)

i just want to relaaaaax! i don't want to be under stress a few days before school starts again!!! can you feel me???

here's one of the songs that relaxes me.. its called FRANCIS by COEUR DE PIRATE. the truth is, i really don't understand french languange but i just can't help but love her voice and the song's sweet melody. hahaha.


-chatterbug

No comments:

Post a Comment